Clock-making Museum, Le Locle, Château des Monts
"A beautiful building in a magnificent setting, clear blue skies, bright sunshine, the luscious green of our Neuchâtel mountains, a day blessed by the gods to come and admire the most beautiful treasures of clock-making, the cradle of our centuries old industry. The rooms take us on a journey back in time, admiring ever more beautiful pieces. A journey for the eyes and the mind as we think of all these people from the past who created wonders for the world of today. An essential detour not to be missed….."
Jennifer and Jonathan
1st May to 31st October: Tuesdays to Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
1st November to 30th April: Tuesday to Sunday 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Adults: CHF 10.-
Seniors: CHF 8.-
Children aged 10 - 16, apprentices/students (max. age: 26): CHF 5.-
Family rate (parents and children up to 16): CHF 22.-
Groups: adults CHF 9.- ; seniors CHF 7.- ; children, apprentices/students CHF 4.-
Good to know
- Audio-guides available CHF 3.-
- Guided tour must be booked in advance (special openings for groups possible on request): CHF 80.- (max. 20 people per guide)
- Duration: 1 hr 30 min.
- Languages: French, German, English, Italian, Russian.
- A smartphone app is available.
- Video: Clock-making museum
Clock-making museum Le Locle
Château des Monts
Route des Monts 65
2400 Le Locle
T. + 41 (0) 32 933 89 80